The Educational Technology Services Centre (ETSC) is actively engaged in promoting the use of Educational Technology at the Institute and also at the national level. Some of its major activities are:
- Design & Development of Instructional Resources: In the form of videos and web based.
- Provision and maintenance of AV equipment for classroom teaching.
- Video and computer based instructional packages
- Organizing training programmes for faculty and professionals across the country
- Video conferencing for faculty selection interviews and meetings
- E-learning and Distance education
- Undertaking sponsored and research Projects
- Transmission of an independent 24 x 7 EKLAVYA technology channel
- Telecast of video courses under NPTEL programme on EKLAVYA
- Dissemination of Instructional Resources: Through development of information brochures and databases